Monday, December 10, 2007

Burrito Roll...

Can you believe what mommy and daddy do to me?! They wrap me up in a blanket (which is pretty cozy and warm) but then they have the nerve to call me a burrito roll! I used to not mind being "burrito roll-ed" so much when I was little, but now I AM BIG (I gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks making me 10 lbs 8 oz!) and I do NOT want to be rolled up and referred to as a stuffed taco! Tomorrow I will be five weeks old and I would prefer to go to sleep in my "sleep sack pajamas" that my grandma Jane bought for me...I want my burrito roll days to be over!

Hopefully mommy and daddy read my blog soon so
I don't have to look like this anymore....




Yeah, I do look pretty content but I was only
4 weeks old in this picture and now I am five...
=n=n=n=n=n=n=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ami, this is your mommy! Sorry about the whole stuffed taco thing...you just look so cute and you'll always be my burrito roll!!