Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rainforest Adventure

The day I turned two, 11-06-09, daddy was flying home and momma and I had to pick him up in Chicago. Not only was I excited to be at the airport, but I got to ride the moving stairs and daddy was waiting for me up at the top! How could my day get any better? Well, mommy and daddy surprised me with my first trip to the Rainforest! Not the real rainforest but you know, the safe one, where you can watch the animals and listen to the storms AND eat! The animals were pretty cool, we sat by the elephants which were fun to watch, but the most fun part of the rainforest...was my frog cup! I love that thing! For my next birthday, instead of water (seriously!??!) I would like a fruit smoothie in my froggie cup, otherwise Rainforest Cafe rocked! Thanks mom and dad!

No comments: