Sunday, February 3, 2008

almost 7 hours!


Me and my crazy, fuzzy, purple monster friend!

Yep, that's how long I slept last night! I had a bottle at 11pm, went right to sleep and mommy didn't get me out of my crib until 6:30 this morning! I did trick her at about 4:30...I started grunting and fussing. I heard mommy get a bottle ready for me but I guess I was still tired because the next thing I knew the clock in my bedroom said 6:30am. Of course mommy didn't get 7 hours of straight sleep...I heard her watching SNL, then my brother Morton cried to go outside, then a half hour later he wanted to come in, then I heard mommy letting my other brother Jukka outside, then she got up when she heard me fussing at 4:30...I am sorry that mommy didn't sleep as well as me, but I sure felt good this morning!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: