Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hello!






Hi everyone!

So, here is what is happening...

  • Daddy left for Texas on Saturday morning and then Nanna came over Saturday afternoon and we talked and played toys
  • Sunday I went to great grandpas house for dinner
  • Monday mom and I went and got my birth certificate and we ran into my friends Becky and Destiny. We also went to Walmart...I was good even though we had to wait forever to check out!
  • Tuesday mom did a lot of laundry while my brother Jukka and I chilled out. Then later Tuesday I went to grandmas house to spend the night. Grandma said that mommy needed to do some stuff and get a good nights sleep so she could work all day Wednesday (I wonder if that happened!)
  • Wednesday grandma and I played toys and read books until mom picked me up.

    And now it's Wednesday night, about 9:30 and I am laying on the couch next to mommy and Jukka (I mean I am typing this message for my blog!) I just took a 20 min recharge and I'm not sleepy anymore...maybe mom will feed me some of that nice warm milk and I'll get tired and sleep all night...that is mommy's dream, you know!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: