Tuesday, March 4, 2008

4 month doctor visit...

...shots, shots, shots. Why? I was so happy before going to the doctor (see all my pics up there!) and it's not very often that I am happy in my card seat (I call it the prison of doom...I don't like car seats unless I am sleeping.) Everything changed when mommy and daddy took me to the doctor. Ok, I actually think the doc is pretty cool. I like to check him out, grab that thing he wears around his neck and squeeze his finger. Oh yeah, and I like to grab that crazy, crunchy paper I have to lay on.

By the way, I weigh almost 17 pounds!
Doc says I am a big boy...the size of a 6 month old, wow!
Anyway, the doc was done and I thought it was time to go. But when mommy and daddy didn't put my clothes back on, I knew something was up...and then in walked the nurse...AHH! Yeah, shots hurt. Mommy made daddy hold my arms this time so he could get the whole doctor experience and I sure gave it to him! I don't know why mommy and daddy don't get shots with me, it's just not fair. By the time we left the office, I settled down and took a long nap (ok, longer than usual!) and I am doing great tonight! Talk to you later! Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry buddy, I didn't want to hold you down. They made me. You did a great job though!

Nanna said...

Ami little buddy, we watched your video at work and we all laughed with you. I love to have our little talks because you have so much to say. I am so happy that momma and dad take such good care of you - I see it every Saturday. Grandpa will have to check out the site today. Love you all. Nanna