Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter!

Hey everyone! I hope you had a Happy Easter! I was a little bummed out because daddy had to leave on Easter Sunday for NJ again. He was able to come to church with me & mommy but had to leave before the service was over...I think that mommy & daddy had the hardest time with it. We still had Easter dinner with grandma, great grandpa, nanna & grandpa & cuz' Dan. I sure can't wait until I can eat the yummy food! Did you see the crazy outfit mom made me wear?! It wouldn't have been so bad if that sweater vest wouldn't have been so HOT! I ended up taking off the sweater and eventually momma changed me into my comfy white outfit. And then, check me out, I was so tired that I ended up falling asleep sitting on grandma...I am surprised my head didn't fall off!

Hey everyone, momma wanted me to remind you of the Make 'n Take at the store this Saturday! Go visit momma and grandma between 10:30 & 12:30 and make some fun crafts with them! (Hopefully I will be chillin' with nanna!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: