Sunday, August 24, 2008

A long time again...

Ok, this time I really did get lost...lost in my crawling!! That's right, I can go where ever I want now (at least until momma comes and gets me!)

Here are a few pics of what I've been up to besides crawling...
So right before I got the hang of crawling, I managed to perfect getting from my tummy to sitting. This is how momma found me after my nap about a week and a half ago.

See, no cord!

And then one morning momma came in my room and dun, dun, dun...she caught me! I didn't want momma & daddy to spy on me anymore so I grabbed the monitor cord and ripped it out of the camera. I was having fun wrapping myself up in the cord until momma came in the room and freaked out on me. Well, geez, just stop spying on me!

Here momma and I are just hanging out taking pics of ourselves- that's why momma looks kinda funny...she has a hard time holding me, looking normal, taking the picture & keeping her eyes open. I helped her out by changing it to sepia. And then I thought adding some blur might help us both look like little angels :)

And then before daddy had to leave again, we managed to all get to the pool for a swim. Watching the Olympics gave daddy the itch to see if he could swim like Michael Phelps...he, he, he. Well, he did make it one length of the pool before having to take a break- Go Daddy! But, I think just maybe he should stick with Tae Kwon Do and let me be the next Michael Phelps! Hey you never know, at the 2028 Olympics you might just be cheering "Ami Stone, Ami Stone, Ami Stone!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geeze Ami,
I,m soo glad to see you back!!! I've been checking everyday, and thought you really were lost. Tell mommy to put a bell around your neck. You and mommy come see us, ok? You are getting to be such a big boy.
Grandma Ruth

Nanna said...

Hey kids, it is great to have adventures! I will be your buddy , Ami, for a loooong time, the two of us just kids at heart. You have a fun momma and daddy. It sure keeps you smiling. Love you! and momma and daddy, too.