Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday!


Hello my blog readers (or should I say "peekers" since some of you never leave me a message)!!
Daddy had to work almost all day today so it was just me & momma. We didn't do much but this afternoon but she did let me play in the sink again! The sink is just way too fun...or is it the being naked that's fun?!

Then daddy came home and the whole family went to the park for a while...I went on the swing, on the merry-go-round thing (yeah, momma sat me on it and spun me around!) and even on the slide. Daddy had on the perfect pants to really fly down the slide...weeee!


Then, tonight daddy shared his popsicle with me!! I really like popsicles!
So, actually Sunday turned out to be not as boring as momma & I thought it would be...wonder what we'll do tomorrow!? Someone (maybe you peekers?!) ought to leave momma a message telling her it would be a good beach day! Please!! :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ami,
What a big boy you are! Pretty soon
daddy and mommy have to give you a popsicle all of your own.
You and mommy need to go to Hollywood school and garden this week. You can play on the playground and mommy can check out the garden. Maybe your girlfriend, Destiny and her brothers could go with you.
Grandma Ruth

Anonymous said...

Hi Ami
You sure are growing rather fast, I haven't seen you for awhile. It sounds like you are having fun with your Mommy and Daddy. Glad to see that you still have a full head of hair. Your daddy looks really different, you are getting used to it. Tell your mom that I miss seeing and talking to her. I hope to see you soon.
Aunt Janet