Monday, April 21, 2008

I love squash!

The squash momma fed me last night for dinner was soooo good! I couldn't let any go to waste so I licked out the container! Ok, well there was some that didn't get in my mouth and instead ended up all over my body and highchair tray, but hey, I'm still learning!


Peas, on the other hand I could live with out!
After a couple days I did get used to the peas, but it was the first "flavored food" (cereal doesn't count!) that mommy gave me. And instead of mixing them with a little cereal first she just gave me a spoonful of peas...yeah, she'll learn!

3 comments:

Holly said...

He is so darling! Love the peas dripping out of his mouth :) What a big boy - where has the time gone?

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie. You and Adam must be so proud of him. He sure is getting to be a big boy and so handsome.

Anonymous said...

Awww...he is too adorable. He is growing so fast!