Thursday, April 24, 2008

Momma is mean...

Since momma is trying to lose weight and daddy is gone, momma decided that it was time for me to go to the "playroom" at South Shore Raquet Club so she could work out. Well let me tell you something, I DID NOT like her leaving me. I was fine for a short time and then I threw a fit, cried and SCREAMED so loud and uncontrollably, that the nice lady in the playroom did not know what to do with me so she took me to mom. Even when she gave me to mom I was still crying and screaming so loud that even momma couldn't comfort me. I WAS MAD. Momma should not leave me with strangers and loud, crazy other children. I am sorry momma only got to do 30 minutes of her 60 min class, but geez, that whole playroom episode was traumatic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Ami certainly let you know how he felt being left in the playroom. He was mad and was trying to tell you so.

What a cute blog - you do well on the messages and keeping us informed - keep it up.

Unknown said...

Ami, you are way to easy on your mom, i wouldnt have let them get past the door of the playroom to let them workout! I have a lot to teach you about the ways of brattyness! They dont call me bratty oants for nothing ya know! Love Emily