Friday, April 25, 2008

Basketball Player?

Hmmm...I wonder what I will be when I grow up. I know that my grandma likes basketball and I do really like holding and playing with my orange ball (I can even hold it in one hand- check out the last picture), but I can't stand on my own yet and the fact that I'm only about 2 feet tall probably means I won't make a team right now. My nanna likes Nascar, she wants me to learn how to say "Put 'em in the wall" and I should probably work on that before thinking about driving...oh yeah, I need a drivers license too and I don't think the stressed out ladies at the DMV would give me one (even though I am soooo cute!). Momma, well she wants me to be a doctor and cure cancer, but I hear that my Auntie Keely might beat me to that since she is going to take pre-med classes and then maybe go to med school! I'm sure my great grandpa wants me to be an engineer but, oh my goodness, ahhh...I think right now I will just play with my orange ball, concentrate on sitting (which I've pretty much mastered now!), drool a little, laugh a lot, fuss a little (although I have been extra fussy lately), take naps and just focus on being a baby...

2 comments:

twinmomstamper said...

Ami-

I just could not resist leaving you a message. I just know you are going to be one awesome man!

I am sure looking forward to your next entry and seeing what is going on in your life.

Cheryl O

Anonymous said...

Ami

I love your hoodie sweatshirt and red pants. What a jazzy dresser!!

You sit up so-o good. I can just see mom running after you in a few short weeks. You are the greatest!!

Grandma Ruth