Thursday, July 17, 2008

I can do it myself!



That's right. I can drink my bottle all by myself. Which means that momma can get her crack (coffee people, coffee!) going in the morning. She needs it, trust me. {Hi momma...love you! :)


I'm just painting a picture on the carpet with my bottle. (It makes momma nuts!)

Where's the milk?! Ooops, wrong end!

Why am I getting all wet on the belly?

Momma tried to tell me that I had my bottle upside down and that I was getting the carpet & my belly all wet with stinky milk. But that's how I wanted it at the time. I do what I want because I'm a little REBEL!
Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you little REBEL!!!!

You are as cute as a bug,
BUT-------------you have to
remember that Mommy--and Daddy-
are BOSS.

Lov' ya,
Grandma Ruth