Friday, July 11, 2008

last Saturday.

Last Saturday momma, poppy & I went to the cabin! I went swimming in the mucky lake (which was really cool because I could touch in the shallow water!), saw a crawfish (which freaked daddy out!), watched mom & dad put the dock out (well, mostly dad did the dock) & slept in a strange place. Mom & dad didn't turn the TV on once (I thought they might be sick or something) but that was ok because it was just fun to be somewhere new...I can't wait to go up there again!

One day we are going to swim across the lake together!

Daddy was warming me up after about an hour of being in the water!

There's that crawfish!

Daddy had to check all the blocks after he discovered that crawfish- and he was only half done with the dock!

That's me just chillin' while daddy & momma work.

No comments: