Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Monday night...

So, it was 10pm last night and I was talking to myself in my crib. I heard daddy tell momma that they might as well get me out and play with me since I was awake. That's kind of funny because he's the one that enforces the bedtime rule and the stupid, 5-10-15-20-etc. minute rule for when I fuss and cry at bedtime. Oh well, I got to come out and play with the heavy ball and boy did I have fun! (Oh yeah, I started playing with the ball when momma pretty much threw me on the ground because I barfed right in her face...that's what she gets for doing the airplane with me right over her face. She was soooo grossed out. But what about me?! I'm the one that didn't feel good!) Anyway, check me out...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI AMI,
LOOKING AT YOUR HAPPY, CUTE SMILING FACE "THAT DADDY LET YOU GET BACK OUT OF BED" AND THEN YOU BARFED ON MOMMY - OF COURSE THEY FELT SORRY FOR YOU AND YOU GOT TO GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND PLAY WITH THE BALL - WHAT A SMARTIE YOU ARE AND OHHHH THOSE EYES. HOW COULD ANYONE NOT LOVE YOU - I DO.

Holly said...

What a sneaky little boy! His little noises in the video are so cute! Gloria says "Hi Ami!"