Friday, May 29, 2009

Car seat adventures

I can't believe how many adventures I had in my "baby" car seat. Of course my first adventure was the ride home from the hospital. I started to think I may never make it home considering the way daddy kept checking and re-checking me to make sure I was secure!

Later that month I spent a good share of Thanksgiving in my seat. It was so cozy and comfy and I was just too tired from watching mom and dad make so much food.

That third picture up there (with all the dangles) is me sitting haphazardly on a coach bus seat. That was a wild ride mom, grandma and I took while we were out in California, Feb 2008.

The next picture is happy me, clueless that I was about to go the doctor for some shots. I really wish I still fit into that hoodie and those slippers, ugh, I barely got to wear them! Anyway...

See me sound asleep? Have I mentioned how cozy and comfy my seat is??!! There I am at Tosi's taking a snooze. It was daddy's (30th!!!) birthday dinner, May 25th 2008, and all the partying made me tired. Plus I was being nice and letting them have a peaceful cup of coffee and dessert because I'm nice like that ;)

That next picture...on my way to go swimming!! I love swimming!

And the last picture, ahh yes, drinking my muscle milk last June. I've since ditched that stuff and started drinking good old whole milk...tastes much better and I don't have to share with daddy!

So there you go. Just a sampling of the many adventures I've been on in my "baby" car seat. I wish I still fit in it but I'm a big boy now, SEE...........


May 2009
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so-o precious.
Tell Mommy 'thanks for sharing!'

You are such a 'fun' little man.

G. Grandma Ruth

Anonymous said...

Ami, you have grown so much in this past year and keep getting cuter all the time - you are a big boy now and such a precious one.

Love you so much,
G.Grandma Hettig