Friday, May 29, 2009

Must run in the family...


Here I am on my Uncle Derek's motorcycle when I was about 10 months old. (Daddy was sooooo jealous!) But if you think I'm cute, check out my cousin Gloria and my other cousin Carson! Now, Uncle Derek is a couple months away from having his own "biker dude" so I guess daddy and I will have to stick together and convince mom to let us get our own bike. (Wish me luck!) Can't you just see us all in a few years??!! Well, mom just told me its more like 30 years until I can ride one. Now, I'm not too good with time yet, but 30 years sounds like FOREVER...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow, how cool AMI
Hope I am around in 30 years ??? to see you and Daddy on that bike.

G,Grandma Ruth

Holly said...

Ami, Gloria wants you to know that her mommy (me) keeps telling her that she will never get to ride on a motorcycle. But, now I'm reconsidering - 30 years sounds about right.