Monday, May 12, 2008

6 month check-up!


Hello everyone! Last Friday I had my 6 month check-up with the Doctor! I think maybe the scale was broken (or could it have been the new nurse!?) because it said I weighed 19 lbs. 6 oz! Holy cow! I am now 27.5 in. tall too...the doctor said this time that I am the size of a 9 month old...at the rate I'm going I may break the record books! He told momma and daddy that I could start eating baby food, ie. peas, sweet pototoes, peaches, etc. but they didn't tell him that I've already been eating that for a month now!!! I'm a hungry boy! And in case any of you are wondering, even though I've been drooling and chewing on anything & everything forever now, the doc says that none of my teeth have cut through yet. Hmmm....one of these days I'll probably surprise momma with three teeth all at once and then I'll be ready for some of daddy's chicken on the grill!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: