Thursday, May 29, 2008

My big boy PJs!

Have you seen my "big boy" pajamas? They were a Christmas present from my Uncle Kari, Aunt Ellen & cute cousins Chloe & Maija (which I haven't met yet but hopefully will in September!) They are for 12mo olds but momma couldn't wait any longer to put me in them. While the legs & arms are still a bit long, they fit ok and I thought I was hot stuff! I told momma that since I am big boy now that I should only wear big boy jams (you know, no connected feet but just fun pants and a fun shirt) but she said I still had to wear my footsie pjs because I have a lot of them. And then, of course she had to remind me that at least she doesn't "burrito roll" me anymore! Well, she has a point. I am REALLY glad she doesn't roll me up in a blanket anymore for a few reasons: 1. because I like to move now and use my arms & legs to explore my crib. 2. because I get too hot! and 3. because I AM NOT a baby anymore!
I can wear big boy jamas!!!! Who-hoo!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: