Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Daddy is 30!

Daddy turned 30 on Sunday! But it just so happened that he had to be in NJ again so we celebrated a little before he left. I was very good for daddy's birthday dinner. I played toys and even ate my dinner at the "big" table, in a "big boy" high chair...that was fun! I started to get real tired (it was after all my bedtime) so I napped in my car seat and by the time we got back home, I was ready to go again!
Yep, I am a cool dude...and so is my daddy!

I am so glad I can finally sit
at the "big" table with everyone else!

Whew, I was exhausted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are a 'cool dude' Ami!
You have beautiful eyes!
Eat your 'veggies so you grow 'strong' because you will definitely have to 'fight' the girls off when you get in school.

Oh yea, tell Daddy 'happy 30th birthday"

Grandma Ruth