Saturday, June 21, 2008

Daddy's gone...

Daddy left this morning for New Jersy but it's not as sad this time because I won't have to wait as long as usual to see him again. He's done teaching on Friday, so hopefully by Sunday he'll be home!!

After momma was done with work today she took me to the airport in Benton Harbor. They were having the War reinactment with planes, helicopters, tanks, army guys, the whole works. Now, you know I was on a plane in February, but let me tell you what! Those military planes are HUGE! Whoa! Of course, the time I wanted mom to take a picture of me, she couldn't. She had her camera (of course) but forgot to put the memory card back in. So, no pics of me at the airport with the huge planes, sorry.
But here is a pic of me last Sunday at g's (great grandpa) house. It's a little warm over there so I hang out in my diaper! (See the doggie? That's Cookie, g's dog. He likes me a lot, but not other kids. He is always so excited to see me & gives me licks (and he doesn't give licks out often!)
I have to go to bed now. Momma says.
Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ami, sounds like you and momma had a good day, glad you enjoyed the airplanes even though momma forgot the memory card and no pictures.
What a big boy - sitting in the big chair all by yourself and the smile on your face is precious.
Gr. Grandpa and Cookie I'm sure are always happy when you visit.