Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday.



I went to work with momma today because grandma was sick. My girlfriend, Destiny, came to work with grandma Ruth and I had fun playing toys, strolling in my stroller & watching her make stuff! Isn't our picture so cute! Imagine our prom picture when I get old enough to take her! (Yeah, I know what you're thinking, and don't ruin my dream!) I wish I would have gotten a new picture with grandma Ruth because I only have this one from when I was a "baby".




(Hey grandma, if you read this, I hope you feel better soon because I want to see you and play toys with you! Love you!)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ami
Grandma missed you today! No party for us! I'm glad you were a good boy for Mommy, Grandma Ruth and Destiny and had fun at the store. Grandma is feeling better tonight and hopefully you can come over soon. Love you and Mommy too!

Anonymous said...

Ami, how nice to see a picture of your girlfriend, Destiny, no wonder you like her she is cute. Nice picture of Grandma Ruth to.

Anonymous said...

Ami, you are becoming a little blond - the picture with you and Grandma Ruth really shows how dark your hair was when you were born. You are a cutie.