Sunday, June 22, 2008

Look!

I am big enough to ride in a cart!! Daddy thought for sure I was still too small but momma tried anyway (I think she thinks I'm like 3 already!) and check me out!!! I had way too much fun riding in the cart. We were at Lowes last week getting mulch for momma's flowers beds. I must have spent nearly an hour and a half riding around with momma, just looking at flowers (flowers are one of her favorites now). We aren't sure what daddy was looking at, but we did get in trouble because he couldn't find us and momma didn't hear her cell phone, but that happens every time we all go somewhere...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA,AMI
You are growing-up way too fast!!!!
What a cutie you are.

Did you buy mommy a new flower?

Grandma Ruth

Anonymous said...

AMI,
YOU SURE LOOKED LIKE YOUR RIDE IN THE CART WAS FUN, YOU ARE A BIG BOY AND GROWING TOO FAST! POOR DADDY, SHOULD YOU EVER HAVE A BABY SISTER --- I FEEL SORRY FOR HER!!!

Holly said...

How cute! Gloria still can't sit up well enough for a cart ride, but she enjoys helping me "push" the cart while she's in the front carrier.