Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Tuesday.

After all my usual morning & early afternoon activities, you know...

- chug a bottle

- play toys all crazy then get fussy

-take a nap

- eat food

- play more toys and scream a little

- take a walk with Jukka and momma

- hurry and drink another bottle because momma said we were going swimming!

These photos were right before momma told me that she was going to take me swimming!!

Right before heading in the pool!


Just out of the pool...that was so much fun! (One man even asked if I was in Water Babies because I kicked and moved my arms so well!)

- after swimming we went to the grocery store (where I got to ride in the cart again! Whoo-hoo!)

- momma had to wake me up to feed me dinner

- I played toys some more

- momma changed me into my pjs and fed me my last bottle (or so she thought!)

- I tricked momma, making her think I was tired at 7:30, but I stayed up until 10:30. What was I doing? Oh, just watching momma make bean soup, clean the kitchen, you know...)

Oh yeah, I did practice my rolling and crawling moves. Momma thought I might actually crawl for the first time but I decided not to because she had that darn camera out!

- I finally fell asleep after a little more bottle but I freaked out at 1am and made momma come downstairs. She had to change me and rock me and then she finally said, "you know what, you are going to sleep because I'm tired" and she put me back in my crib, turned on my music and went back upstairs. hmph...its a good thing I was still secretly tired.


No comments: